Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Cheek

My Dearest Love,

They descend.

As we were wrapping up the closet cleaning last weekend, your youngest sister, P told me that she wanted the cedar chest that has been at the foot of our beds these last twenty years. She said that she had talked it over with your mother and they agreed that she should have it.

Am I missing something here? I remember telling her that I would talk to her later about it. What was I to say? Fuck off, bitch? She is now officially unhinged. You need to visit her in her dreams and urge professional help.

Really, I'm fine.

P.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheesy said...

P ??? Is it some kind of family heirloom? If so I'm thinking your daughter should have it~ if it was her Mom's... Maybe speak to your MIL about it... Just a thought.

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home